FOOD / DAY 2


April 2nd

Before Noon. 
Green and Glowing Smoothie (spinach, pineapple, mango, banana, coconut shreds, flaxseed, almond milk)
Iced Coffee, touch of nonfat milk

Late Lunch - We stayed busy today. 1st stroller strides class, new mama support group, errands. Made for a late one. 
BLTA (with turkey bacon)
Baked Lays

Dinner - Evening stroll ended on the patio of a new Italian restaurant in the neighborhood, baby & pup in tow. 
Glass of Pinot Noir
Verde Salad (arugula, pine nuts, avocado, parmesan crisp)
Flakey Biscuit


1 comment:

  1. oh your photos make me so hungry! I remember when I had my first beastie & I was nursing him -I just couldn't get enough calories in my body! By the time he was 6mos old I was the skinniest I had ever been in my life. It was so funny for when I first had him, I thought I would never, ever be thin again. But my midwife assured me that you do need so many more calories when nursing than when pregnant! (average is about 700, but I was consuming closer to 1000 calories extra!) hurrah for nursing first babies and the all the love you feel! your photos are always so stunning...and sorry for the digression down memory lane! xxoo

    ReplyDelete