FOOD / DAY 3, 4

(lazy afternoon with my baby & kinfolk)

Being a food source for another person is amazing. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about breastfeeding, but I completely love it. It's a mandatory pause in the day to relax with my baby, convenient, and the most incredible example of human nature that I've ever experienced. My body MAKES MILK, how crazy is that?!

Day 3 (what I ate)
Small Bowl Raisin Bran (babe cried, cereal got soggy, that was that...) 
Iced Coffee
1/2 Chicken Wrap c/o California Chicken Cafe + side of fruit & crunchy cabbage salad
Avocado Hummus & Crackers
Glass of Wine (Cab Sav)
"Everything in the Fridge Salad" - was pretty proud of myself for scraping together a yummy dinner for our guests last minute.

Day 4 (what I ate)
Iced Coffee
Organic Orange & Mango Juice
Greek Salad c/o Urth Cafe + Side of Rustic Bread (lunch with girlfriend)
Handfull of TJ's Honey Wheat Pretzels
Chicken, Roast Potatoes & Crunchy Cabbage Salad c/o California Chicken Cafe (this place is our dinner godsend)
Low Cal Minute Maid Lemonade



No comments:

Post a Comment