03/52

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Boot: 37 weeks along, enjoying the January sunshine. 

There's nothing quite like January Summer in Southern California, especially after an unusual cold spell (okay, yes, California is never as cold as other parts of this world, but most of our houses aren't built to retain ANY heat). On Friday we headed to the beach for the sunset and J built me a hole to lay on my stomach (which might quite possibly be what I've missed most being pregnant...) Perfection!


4 comments:

  1. cute bump :) not long to go now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bump! Gorgeous photo. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo! And cute baby bump! I'm from California also! Northern California, so I'm not exactly running around in a swimsuit quite yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful, what a great photo!

    ReplyDelete