01/52

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Boot: 35 weeks in my belly. 

I'm 4 weeks shy of meeting this little one face-to-face and have been brainstorming (ie. pinterest-ing) all sorts of ways to capture her first year. Glad to have stumbled across The 52 Project, a weekly photo series inspired by Jodi of Che and Fidel. I love photo series and the premise of once a week feels attainable to stick with (cue reality check of mothering a newborn for the first time). Should be fun! 


3 comments:

  1. GREAT idea to start now with the belly. It's going to be so much fun to find you each week and see your bubba's first year. So pleased to meet you, you are looking like one very happy and healthy gal right now. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxabella! Look forward to your Tsunami posts as well ;)

      Delete
  2. Good luck for the up coming birth! I have a very similar photo to your first that I took with my last pregnancy(my son is 18 weeks now!) - it's one of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete