FOOD / DAY 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16


Still tracking food... kinda over it. Which I figured I'd be right about now, but planning to maintain through the month! Some things I've noticed.... 1) I'm clearly obsessed with iced coffee. I went to a mommy group class and the icebreaker question was "what's the 1 thing a day you do for you?" Iced Coffee is definitely mine. And getting a shower in. 2) I eat better when we grocery shop. 3) I eat most of my calories late in the day... would be awesome to flip this around. 

Day 9 Today ended dinner out with my 2 favorites. There's a small tasty Argentinean restaurant up the street from us that is pretty empty during the weeknights. Perfect for party of 3 (one of us in asleep in a stroller).  
Iced Coffee
Turkey Wrap with Apple & Goat Cheese
Balsa Cubana Salad (Avocado, Tomato & Toasted Garlic Lemon Dressing)
Ribeye & Fries (ate off Jason's plate!)
1 Glass Pinot Noir

Day 10  I love Whole Foods. I love even more that it's walking distance to our house. 
Iced Coffee with Almond Milk
Zucchini Bread
Peanut Butter & Apricot Jelly Sando
Pretzels
Whole Foods Bar... Chicken Breast, Kale Salad, Broccoli, Mac n Cheese
Pop-Tart
1/2 Miller High-Life (classy, I know...)

Day 11 Finally made it to Trader Joe's! This = less eating out... thank goodness.
Blended Green Tea Boba & Flakey Croissant (thank you Urth Cafe for this amazing delight post Beach work-out)
Kashi PB Granola Bar
Turkey Meat Taco (all the fixin's) with Tortilla Chips

Day 12 It was my first time away from Lucy this evening. We made dinner at home and then scooted out for an engagement celebration. I certainly missed the little one, but it was nice being out with my guy, celebrating the love of 2 very special people and their upcoming wedding. 
Iced Coffee & a Pop Tart
Italian Chopped Salad (Trader Joe's pre-made for life!)
Handfull of Salt & Pepper Rice Crisps
NF Decaf Cappuccino 
Turkey Cutlets with Olive Oil Marinated Tomatoes, Butter Lettuce Salad with Avocado & Feta Cheese
Side of Quinoa
1/2 Glass Pinot + 2 Glasses Rose 

Day 13 Awesome little Saturday. Cold & Mello, just what we needed. 
Cappuccino & Ham n' Cheese Omelet (Joan's = yum)
Arnold Palmer Tea from Whole Foods
Cheese & Cracker Platter (I love making cheese hour at home...)
Tri-Tip, Broccoli, Fingerling Potatoes
Full Sail Amber Beer

Day 14 Jason had to work all day so Lucy and I headed out on a super long afternoon walk. Probably 6 miles or so. By the end I was craving a comfort dinner and Jason was right there with me. Off to The Counter for burgers and fried pickles we went. 
Cup o Coffee
Spinach Salad (Bacon, Tomato, Poppy Seed Dressing)
Salt & Pepper Rice Crisps
Decaf Almond Milk Latte
Turkey Burger, Fried Pickles & Handfull of Fries
Split a 16oz Beer Flight

Day 15 It was a long day with the little one. She was feeling fussy and spitting up lots. I was so thankful when Jason got home and was up for making breakfast for dinner. Delicious!
Almond Milk Iced Latte
Zucchini Bread
Turkey Taco (leftovers)
Breakfast for dinner.... Pancakes with Strawberries & Vegan Sausage Patties

Day 16 My parents and sister happened to be in LA for the night so watched the sunset and picked up some BBQ and stared at Lucy. It was a nice surprise / treat.  
Turkey & Tomato Sandwich
Arnold Palmer Tea from Whole Foods
Crackers and Avocado Hummus
Iced Coffee
Rainbow Roll (split with pops)
BBQ... Chicken, Ribs, Sauteed Spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment